DIrectory Pages Link

Harvey
My homepage shows four subpages:

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/NY-Ski-Directory-f4642415i30.html

but there are 5 FIVE pages of content.

Listings are alphabetical and the alphabet end at "R" on Page 4.

Page 5 is not showing can you fix?

Re: DIrectory Pages Link

Pedro
Could you give me the url of a post that should be at the page 5?

Re: DIrectory Pages Link

Harvey
Here is one. There are  maybe 10 of them.

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/Titus-Mountain-td4642423.html

Re: DIrectory Pages Link

Pedro
I found the "problem".
Please, look at the macros app_topic_count and subapps_with_hidden_topics, do you remember why have we done this feature of recount hidden nodes?
If I remove that all topics will be shown at your root page, the pagination will go to 19 pages.

Re: DIrectory Pages Link

Harvey
Can I just show one more? 5 instead of 4?

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I found the "problem".
Please, look at the macros app_topic_count and subapps_with_hidden_topics, do you remember why have we done this feature of recount hidden nodes?
If I remove that all topics will be shown at your root page, the pagination will go to 19 pages.

http://support.nabble.com/DIrectory-Pages-Link-tp7592863p7592945.html
To unsubscribe from DIrectory Pages Link, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: DIrectory Pages Link

Pedro
Have you moved a folder to another folder?
I believe I have fixed. Please, take look and see if the topics shown in your root page really should be there.
My test forum.