Customizing New Forum - 3 questions

Top Outfitter
Question 1: I added a forum to a web site using "Microsoft Expressions". When I get ready to upload, all it says to do it put the code in and it will open up. Mine opens up the name of the user, then you click on that and it opens. I can put the direct site address under a link, but then it opens up in Nabble and not my domain name.
Question 2: When the forum open, it opens under Nabble in the tool bar... and not my website. How do I get this changed?
Question 3: How do you customize what is AROUND the forum? Pics, Links? To make it look like it is already a part of your site?
Thank you for your help.

Re: Customizing New Forum - 3 questions

Hugo <Nabble>
Top Outfitter wrote
Question 1: I added a forum to a web site using "Microsoft Expressions". When I get ready to upload, all it says to do it put the code in and it will open up. Mine opens up the name of the user, then you click on that and it opens. I can put the direct site address under a link, but then it opens up in Nabble and not my domain name.
Question 2: When the forum open, it opens under Nabble in the tool bar... and not my website. How do I get this changed?
Please post a link to your website so that we can take a look.
Top Outfitter wrote
It depends on what you want to do. You may take a look at the "change appearance" screen (Options > Editor > Change appearance). In a few months we will let users edit the forum templates, which will make things much more flexible.

Re: Customizing New Forum - 3 questions

Top Outfitter
Here is the direct link... I figured out the problem with it not opening. had to put the code all on one line.

http://hippodaddy.com/woo/forum%20final.htm

Re: Customizing New Forum - 3 questions

Hugo <Nabble>
Your forum looks fine and I see that you also changed the style. Please let me know if you still have questions.

Re: Customizing New Forum - 3 questions

Top Outfitter
As far as customizing, I see how other sites have large photos at the top of the page and links to their site directly on the forum page. How do they do that?

Re: Customizing New Forum - 3 questions

Hugo <Nabble>
You may change the forum description and add links there. You can also put pictures in your HTML (above the embedding code), so pictures will be displayed above the forum.