Custom subdomain cancelled

Arul Selva Perarasan
My domain provider is godaddy.

I had my nabble forum http://x.2334454.n4.nabble.com/ redirected to my custom subdomain http://mahabharathamdiscussion.arasan.info/

Now, without knowledge of this i had got the same subdomain mapped to another blogger account.

The forum is not opening now.

I don't know how to deactivate the redirect set to that subdomain.

Can anyone help me in this matter.

Re: Custom subdomain cancelled

Israel <Nabble>

Re: Custom subdomain cancelled

Arul Selva Perarasan
No this didn't help me.

this is not http / https issue.

At first my domain's subdomain was created using my godaddy hosting account.

My hosting account got expired. So I was not able to access the forum.

Then i created the same subdomain using dns in domain manager (without hosting account) and paired it with a new blogger site.

That too is not working. This is the problem.

If the redirect from http://x.2334454.n4.nabble.com/ to http://mahabharathamdiscussion.arasan.info/ gets deactivated, I would be able to access my forum directly. Then I would be able to embed the forum in my new page.

Is there any way for this?

Re: Custom subdomain cancelled

Arul Selva Perarasan
I mean to reset the redirection