Custom domain disappeared

Vladas
Hi, my Nabble website http://vaizdai.palubinskas.lt/ has disappeared two weeks ago. A website was quite small, created in an early 2010 or 2009 year, I cannot remember its original subdomain.nabble.com. My personal domain was A linked to 216.139.250.152 in DNS registry. Should I CNAME it to n4.nabble.com or something? -- With regards, Vladas Palubinskas.

Re: Custom domain disappeared

Pedro
Hi, could you give the url of your forum without the domain? That is something like:
http://title.123456.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Custom domain disappeared

Vladas
Sorry, as I said, I cannot remember it -- the site was created four years ago.

Please, try to fill it in with the email address you used to create your site: http://www.nabble.com/UserSites.jtp .
I hope you will receive its original url.

Re: Custom domain disappeared

Vladas
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
Please, try to fill it in with the email address you used to create your site: http://www.nabble.com/UserSites.jtp .
I hope you will receive its original url.
Dear Nabble user,
Here are your Nabble apps:
 http://vaizdai.palubinskas.lt/
 http://svarstymai.patirtis.org/
Regards,  The Nabble team

What should I research here?

Re: Custom domain disappeared

Pedro
Sorry, it is not possible to recover only with this address  http://vaizdai.palubinskas.lt/ .
Have you tried to search in your email inbox archive?
Please, search for n4.nabble.com in your email messages.
We must find your site's id number, ex: http://title.123456.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Custom domain disappeared

Is this your site http://vaizdai.858148.n3.nabble.com ?
My test forum.