Custom ads no longer appearing.

Harvey
My macro:

show_custom_ads

Doesn't see to show my ads anymore.

Can someone help?

Re: Custom ads no longer appearing.

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you know NAML?  If yes, I can post what I removed to fix your sites when the ad module was removed.  You can use that to add back your ads by removing dependencies on the old ad code.

Re: Custom ads no longer appearing.

Harvey
I don't know it sorry.

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 6:10 PM, Franklin <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you know NAML?  If yes, I can post what I removed to fix your sites when the ad module was removed.  You can use that to add back your ads by removing dependencies on the old ad code.

http://support.nabble.com/Custom-ads-no-longer-appearing-tp7598257p7598273.html
To unsubscribe from Custom ads no longer appearing., click here.
NAML

Administrator
Is this important for you?  If yes, I will do it when I have time.  It seems that Hugo developed a rather complex set of customizations for your site and it will take me some time to understand it.

Re: Custom ads no longer appearing.

Harvey
Franklin <Nabble> wrote
Is this important for you?  If yes, I will do it when I have time.  It seems that Hugo developed a rather complex set of customizations for your site and it will take me some time to understand it.
Franklin,

There is really only one ad spot that I care about. Between the first and second post there is a 728x90 that showed on  on desktop and a 320x100 that showed on screen widths that were too small for the 728.

I paid for custom to support to build it and am still paying the removal fee to show custom ads.  I think you should do this right away or refund the fees.

Thank you.

Administrator
I will work on this when I have time.  But I would like to refund whatever you paid to build this because I do not plan to give you premium support, I just don't have the time.  Let me know how much you paid and when and how.  Also, you cannot still be paying anything because I have shut down all payments to Nabble.

Re: Custom ads no longer appearing.

Harvey
I am not paying now. I dropped premium when the price went up from $4 (?) a month to $39 (?).

But it was done when I was paying premium. I believe I am still paying to remove ads so I can run my own.

I did this for http://nyskiblog.com/forums/ .  Let me know if it is okay.  If yes, I will do it for the rest.

Re: Custom ads no longer appearing.

Harvey
This looks good thank you.

There is no need to do it for the other apps.
HTTPS Please!