Custom Domain Not Functional

Kunal
Hi

I created a forum a couple of days back. http://cafe-investor.271071.n8.nabble.com/

I followed the instructions to use the custom domain name www.cafeinvestor.in. However, its been about 60 hours but the change doesn't seem to be effective.  The custom domain name takes me to Nabble's home page.

Grateful if you could assist and let me know what the issue is in this regard.

Thanks
Kunal

Re: Custom Domain Not Functional

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We have fixed that for you. Can you please check if it is working on your side?

Re: Custom Domain Not Functional

Kunal
Yes, it is. many thanksĀ

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 11:12 PM Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
We have fixed that for you. Can you please check if it is working on your side?

http://support.nabble.com/Custom-Domain-Not-Functional-tp7605628p7605635.html
To unsubscribe from Custom Domain Not Functional, click here.
NAML