Created a Private Forum

cmp11
i can't seem to find where to undo the private forum (where folks have to ask to post?) I had to do so because of harassment, but now want to go back to open forum. Where is this function?
Catherine Poole

Re: Created a Private Forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Please click on "Options > Users > Who can view & post?" and select "Everyone Can View & Post".

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

RE: Created a Private Forum

cmp11

I did that and it didn’t change it back.  I’ll try again.

Please click on "Options > Users > Who can view & post?" and select "Everyone Can View & Post".

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Created-a-Private-Forum-tp2457392p2458409.html

Catherine Poole

RE: Created a Private Forum

cmp11

Nope, it is stuck on private forum it says:

Private Forum
Only authorized users are allowed to post messages here.  I refreshed it and made sure the change went through..hmm??