Create mail archive and migrate to nabble 2

Create mail archive and migrate to nabble 2

Bob Schellink
Hi all,

I would like to create a new nabble 2 archive for the Click Framework user and dev mail lists.

The Click project is currently migrating from SourceForge to the Apache Software Foundation.

Thus Click has two archived lists (user and dev)  on SourceForge and two new lists at Apache.

There is already a nabble 1 archive for the SourceForge mail lists available here:

http://www.nabble.com/click-f3303.html

I am not however the owner of the nabble 1 list.

How should I go about setting up a nabble 2 archive for the new Apache mail lists but have the existing SourceForge archives available as well?

Should I create a Nabble 2 archive for the SourceForge lists, wait for it to be archived, and then update the list to start archiving from Apache?

Any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards

Bob

Re: Create mail archive and migrate to nabble 2

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry for the delay. Done. See http://n2.nabble.com/click-f1134972.html

I have also made you the owner of the archives. You can click the Options to look at different owner options for customizing it.

Re: Create mail archive and migrate to nabble 2

Bob Schellink
Hi Will,

Thanks for the migration, really appreciate it.

Kind regards

Bob