Couple more problems today

Ruralinfo.net
Hey guys, me again..

My view count has been gone for the last couple of days again..

And, it seems that when they click new topic from the front page, it
is letting them post again, even though I have it checked as
Everyone can participate, but restricted topics
Any person can visit or post messages in this forum, but only members can create new topics.

After all of the topics were moved from the front forum, it was taking them to a page
to force them to choose a sub forum to post in, now it isnt anymore..  I had to move
a couple of new topics from the front page today..

Thanks for any help..

http://ruralinfo.net/ruralmailtalk.html
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Couple more problems today

Hugo <Nabble>
We fixed those bugs. Thanks for reporting them.

Re: Couple more problems today

Ruralinfo.net
Thanks Hugo...