Could you please recover my forum

steve1
This post was updated on .
If it is possible could you please recover my forum
Forum name is  Wirral Fisheries http://wirral-fisheries-forum.746447.n3.nabble.com/
Many thanks

Re: Could you please recover my forum

GregChapman
Unless the forum was lost within the last 24 hours or so you'll need to provide Nabble with a backup file you generated yourself via:
Options > Download backup
or the zip file containing the backup that was sent to you on deletion or a link to it.

Re: Could you please recover my forum

steve1

Thanks for the reply Greg

I did a backup of my forum site_746447_1042502822

Can you please tell me what I should do with it now

Many thanks

Steve

On 17 September 2016 at 07:14 "GregChapman [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Unless the forum was lost within the last 24 hours or so you'll need to provide Nabble with a backup file you generated yourself via:
Options > Download backup
or the zip file containing the backup that was sent to you on deletion or a link to it.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Could-you-please-recover-my-forum-tp7597285p7597286.html
To unsubscribe from Could you please recover my forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Could you please recover my forum

GregChapman
The back-up process should have given you a ZIP file. Post that here using:
More > Upload file

If it is bigger than 5Mb then you will need to upload it somewhere else (Dropbox, GoogleDrive, etc) and post a link to it. (Other topics in this area will give you a model to follow.)

Re: Could you please recover my forum

steve1

Hi Greg

Hope this is ok   the link is https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwuM2IQIQ2bnVG0yS09BYzlFVHc/view?usp=sharing

Steve

http://support.nabble.com/Could-you-please-recover-my-forum-tp7597285p7597296.html
To unsubscribe from Could you please recover my forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Could you please recover my forum

Re: Could you please recover my forum

steve1

Many thanks to all those concerned in restoring my forum

Great service

Steve

On 20 September 2016 at 03:37 "Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Restored, see http://wirral-fisheries-forum.746447.n3.nabble.com/
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

http://support.nabble.com/Could-you-please-recover-my-forum-tp7597285p7597320.html