Contradiction

MGallagher
Hi.

I recently changed my email address from contact@gainscotland.org.uk to responder-contact@gainscotland.org.uk. However I have since changed my mind, and would like to change back. Unfortunately I have come up against a problem.

When I try to do this, I get this message - "Email already in use".

Therefore I deleted the Nabble account for contact@gainscotland.org.uk, and tried again. However I then got a different message - "No registered user found for this email"

Any suggestions?

Michael.

Re: Contradiction

Hugo <Nabble>
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This was caused by a bug in the system and the next release will fix it. The problem with your account will be solved separately. I will let you know when this is done. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Contradiction

MGallagher
Thanks Hugo

Re: Contradiction

I fixed your account and now you can login and use the original email (contact@...) without problems. All your original forums and messages were set back to this account, see:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserNodes.jtp?user=414952&node=1

(the other account still exists in our database, but it is empty. So you can forget it.)

Please try again and let me know if you still have problems.