Connecting Nabble User Login to Login's In a Database?

WFA

Connecting Nabble User Login to Login's In a Database?

WFA
Any idea if this is possible and if so how would I go about it?

Re: Connecting Nabble User Login to Login's In a Database?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry, we don't a shared log-in. It's not easy to do but we may do it if a lot people ask for it.

Re: Connecting Nabble User Login to Login's In a Database?

Marcel Overdijk
Actually this is where I was looking form.

Nabble is great for embedding forums etc. but I cannot let my users first login to my own website and then again need them to login to Nabble.

The orginal question was posted some time ago I'm wondering if this has changed over time?

Nabble: installed (single site), not embedded (separate sites)

Graham Perrin
Marcel Overdijk wrote
cannot let my users first login to my own website and then again need them to login to Nabble.
Please see for example <http://n2.nabble.com/-tp3010596p3016241.html>.