ConnectOpenSource Forum

mmall
I was trying to return to forums.connectopensource.org to look up some threads I had created as well as to create a new one.  When I went there, it redirected to https://www.nabble.com/.  I did a search there for "connectopensource" and nothing was returned.  Is the material from these forums still accessible somewhere?

Re: ConnectOpenSource Forum

GregChapman
It certainly looks as if the forum has been deleted.

Re: ConnectOpenSource Forum

mmall
Thank you for your reply.  Do you now if it is gone for good or if there are plans to recover it?

Thanks again.

Re: ConnectOpenSource Forum

GregChapman
That isn't in Nabble's hands.

Often forum owners ask if there forum can be restored so I have a description of the process Nabble uses when a forum is not used at:
http://greghelp.991552.n3.nabble.com/Restoring-A-Deleted-Forum-td4012788.html

It will now be down to the forum owner to post the backup file on this forum or a link to it.