Confusion with forum/board please assist

Confusion with forum/board please assist

Camo
Hello Support, I have created A forum Here /forum.php

and a board (i think) which I intend as a classifieds here /classifieds.php

However, 2 pinned posts I have made in the forum, appear at the top of my classifieds, why?
Please help me sort this out?
Camo's Classifieds! © Camo's Reptiles

Re: Confusion with forum/board please assist

GregChapman
Hi Camo,

Stop playing with it and we may be able to answer! In the last five minutes before I posted it changed from a "Forum" to a "Board" and back!

Also, you're embedding first one forum and then a sub-forum into the same page! I can't help while you're experimenting!

Re: Confusion with forum/board please assist

Camo
Sorry Greg, I expected a very long wait for reply Lol :)
This issue has been resolved, I simply created a second forum with a different email,
however, now Im having confusion with log in/log out,
please see this thread here

I wont touch them now, await your reply, cheers
Camo's Classifieds! © Camo's Reptiles