Conflict with AddThis

GoldRoo
First and foremost, thanks for your free Nabble

I had a AddThis button on the page I embedded the forum into, and it seemed to give a conflict with Nabble in Firefox. It was fine in Chrome and Internet Exploder.
Basically what was happening was that the embedded forum did not show/load. I just got a template page without anything embedded.

Cheers

Re: Conflict with AddThis

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post a link to your embedded forum so that we can take a look.

Re: Conflict with AddThis

GoldRoo
This post was updated on .
Here is the link, I added the AddThis thingie again in a copy: GoldRoo forum with Addthis

This is the original page without the Addthis thingie (that is the only difference): GoldRoo forum without AddThis

It only seems to happen in FF (I use version 3.5.7).

It does not happen in IE8, Safari, Chrome and IE6.

Re: Conflict with AddThis

Hugo <Nabble>
I can't reproduce this.
Your forum works fine with my Firefox. I'm using version 3.5.7. Which version do you have?
One thing you can try is to clear your browser cache and try again.

Re: Conflict with AddThis

GoldRoo
Still happening here for me:
GoldRoo forum with Addthis
The first time it loads just right, then if you try to refresh it does not load.
It's all OK though, I just removed the AddThis snippet and then it all works just fine, so not to worry.

Cheers and thanks