Concerns about Nabble Longevity

moonrise
Hi - I've been looking for a simple, light embeddable forum, and after looking at Muut and Bravenet and a few others, I decided to use Nabble because it was simple, yet complete, loaded quickly and easy to use.
My concerns are that I see no way of Nabble funding.
No ads,
No premium,
No price tier .
Now, it may be silly to be worried about things like that but its a 'too good to be true' sort of feeling and I am left wondering if perhaps Nabble is closing down. I don't want to promote this forum if it is going to disappear.
*cheers*
Moon

Re: Concerns about Nabble Longevity

geofredo soleado