Completed the localization of the Russian. Thank administrators. Everything works. Only here and for some reason no translation

Completed the localization of the Russian. Thank administrators. Everything works. Only here and for some reason no translation

cccprevivel
This post was updated on .
I completed the localization of the Russian language. File re-uploaded.
lang_rus_ru.naml

Thank administrators. Everything works. Only here and for some reason no translation. I would like to check again the file that you have installed. If it is possible to link to a file Russification. I'll check and possibly fix, if I find a place with no translation and correct the errors found in word-formation and word endings. thanks

Re: I completed the localization of the Russian language. Who can I send the file.

Hugo <Nabble>
You can upload the file to your reply or send it to hugo at nabble _dot_ com. I will get the file and make sure it is consistent and without errors.

Thanks for the hard work.

Re: I completed the localization of the Russian language. Who can I send the file.

cccprevivel
I send file via e-mail
Subject: Russian localization

Re: I completed the localization of the Russian language. Who can I send the file.

Hugo <Nabble>
The translation has been released. You should be able to apply it by clicking on "Options > Application > Change language".

Re: I completed the localization of the Russian language. Who can I send the file.

Hugo <Nabble>
Here is the latest file in case you want to make new improvements:
lang_rus_ru.naml

(Please use the file above instead of your old one because I had to fix several broken tags)

Thanks for the hard work. You deserve 100,000 ad-free credits. Can I add them to your forum now?

Re: I completed the localization of the Russian language. Who can I send the file.

cccprevivel
Thank you so match! If you allow me, I will ask Add 100,000 loans later, after testing forum.