Color aspects of Nabble Forum

veldfiets
Hello Nabble forum-user,

I wondered: no color settings there: is there a script for setting colors (letters, background) probably available?
Thanks again.

Jitske

Re: Color aspects of Nabble Forum

GregChapman
Try:

Options > Application > Change appearance

That places a temporary menu bar at the top of the forum with buttons to control FONT and COLOR, not to mention CSS, where, if you have the skills you can do almost anything to control the appearance of your forum.

For example, on one of my forums I have set the Main Font as: GWF=ABeeZee and the title font as: GWF=Bree Serif in order to match the site in which it is embedded and then, because Bree Serif is a fairly bold font anyway set the follow in the CSS box:
h1, h2, h3 {
  font-weight: normal;
}

#forum-title {