Collection of mailing list post stopped suddenly.

Collection of mailing list post stopped suddenly.

kghbln
On August 22 the collection of mailing-list post stopped for:

http://wikimedia.7.x6.nabble.com/Semantic-Mediawiki-User-f552892.html

and

http://wikimedia.7.x6.nabble.com/Semantic-Mediawiki-Development-f595467.html

I have neither an idea what could have caused this nor an idea how to mitigate the issue.

That's why I am here.

Re: Collection of mailing list post stopped suddenly.

kghbln
Did Nabble confirm the mailing list membership which is required?

Re: Collection of mailing list post stopped suddenly.

haozwang<Nabble>
try resubscribing the mailing list.

Re: Collection of mailing list post stopped suddenly.

kghbln
I had hoped for additional input and instead received a non-answer. If I was I able to I would not have asked. I am not in control of the account used to set up the mailing list. It appears that an Nabble employee did so. I does not matter anyways, since we are now in the process from migrating away from Nabble. No need to answer since I will not check back on it. Thanks for the services in the past.