Clicking on "Last Post" does not advance to last message posted

Clicking on "Last Post" does not advance to last message posted

JBWolverine
For our "Humor While Waiting For A News Release" topic, clicking on "Last Post" does not advance to last message posted.

It takes us only to the first page of the topic and no further.

This is not a problem in other topics on our forum.

Thank you

--JB

Re: Clicking on "Last Post" does not advance to last message posted

JBWolverine
Sorry-- you will need more information.    This is for the "Micromem" private forum.

--JB

Re: Clicking on "Last Post" does not advance to last message posted

geofredo soleado
My guess is it has reached 50 pages and 1000 replies.

One of the quirks of a nabble forum, the only realistic solution is to start a new thread and name it part 2,otherwise it will always default to the first page,the only other solution is for users to click on page 50,and go from there but it does get frustrating .

Is that it?

Re: Clicking on "Last Post" does not advance to last message posted

JBWolverine
Yes-- that topic reached 1006 pages.  (That limitation is good to know).

Thank you

--JB