Click framework forum out of sync.

a.adrian.tech@googlemail.com
It looks like the Click forum:
http://n2.nabble.com/click-f1134972.html

 is out of sync with the mailing lists:
http://click.markmail.org/search/

i.e. Only Nabble wasn't able to read any message today :(.

Re: Click framework forum out of sync.

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Looks like our mailing list archiving is having a problem today. We'll look into it and fix. Should be back soon.

Re: Click framework forum out of sync.

a.adrian.tech@googlemail.com
Will <Nabble> wrote
> Looks like our mailing list archiving is having a problem today. We'll look into it and fix. Should be back soon.
Any news on this?
It's still not working :(.
All other gateways are working (only Nabble does not :( ).

Another new strange thing is that under my avatar icon it displays only 1 post (2 with this), but this not true.

resolved

Graham Perrin
For me, this problem was resolved a few days ago.