Chrome, Safari and Firefox

Re: Chrome, Safari and Firefox

Peter <Nabble>
Most of these browsers aren't really around (too old or very few people use) so you shouldn't bother with them.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Chrome, Safari and Firefox

Harvey44 wrote
Also I didn't see any choice for Internet Explorer?
They're listed as "MSIE". (MicroSoft Internet Explorer) Loads of them!

As Peter says most of the options on Browsershots are there for historic reasons only.

Unless you are developing a site for an Intranet in some obscure company where you know there is high proportion of some long lost browser in use AND you can't install that browser on your machine, then there is no point in worrying about more than four or five browsers in all that list.