Changing the owner of a forum

Sylvain Pion
Hi,

I am the owner of a mailing-list, and one of its subscribers created a corresponding Nabble forum some time ago.
It is now found useful, and I would like to "own" it so that I can customize it.  The current owner agrees with this, but we both cannot find the way to change the owner, neither simply add one.

The forum in question is :  http://www.nabble.com/cgal-discuss-f34577.html

Thanks in advance, and thanks for Nabble !

Re: Changing the owner of a forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post the link to your profile in our old system (where that forum is located).

Re: Changing the owner of a forum

Sylvain Pion

Re: Changing the owner of a forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Ok, the forum is yours now. I sent an email to the previous owner and he confirmed what you said. Soon we will migrate all forums from the old Nabble to the new Nabble and you will have more features available.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Changing the owner of a forum

Sylvain Pion
Thanks a lot!  I am looking forward to the switch to the new Nabble.