Changing size of forum?

iAppleTalk
Hi, i put the forum code in to my code, and now I'm wondering how to change the size, and position it, im a n00b, lol. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Changing size of forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
You should paste the Nabble code where you want the forum to be displayed. You have to understand HTML or have some tool to let you layout things on the page. Don't worry about size, because the forum will resize the height automatically. You can control the width of the forum by changing the HTML of your page or setting the nabble_width variable.

Re: Changing size of forum?

iAppleTalk
This post was updated on .
Ok thank you...I took a look at the link that you gave me, and when I put the code into mine, and saved, it didn't do anything, this is what my code looks like...

Re: Changing size of forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post the link to your embedded forum so that we can take a look.

Re: Changing size of forum?

iAppleTalk
Well its not on the internet yet. I'm working on it, on my computer.

Re: Changing size of forum?

iAppleTalk
Hello?

Re: Changing size of forum?

It is difficult to help if I can't see what is going on. Is it possible for you to create a test page on the Internet?

Re: Changing size of forum?

iAppleTalk
I don't think so, because i havent bought a domain, and im not on a web server, yet. Is there another way?

Re: Changing size of forum?

iAppleTalk
actually yes i can, i will reply with the link, when its up.

Re: Changing size of forum?

iAppleTalk
http://iappletalktest.tk/

Just click on Forum, and there is the forum

Re: Changing size of forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
That page is broken. I see:

Oops! (404)
We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our FAQ or forums for help. Or maybe you should try heading home.

Re: Changing size of forum?

iAppleTalk
Sorry about that, here it is

http://iappletalkhome.tk/

Re: Changing size of forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
Your page has errors. Please take a look at the image below.
You should mainly fix the bad characters in the javascript section.

Re: Changing size of forum?

iAppleTalk
those bad characters arent there when i go to edit it. and those other errors, are there, because my website is in the making.

Re: Changing size of forum?

Hugo (Nabble)
You may delete the white spaces before each nabble variable. This will certainly fix the problem.

Re: Changing size of forum?

iAppleTalk
Ok, I fixed it, and now it works, but when i change the width, say to 900px, it doesnt center. Is there a way to fix this too?

Re: Changing size of forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
I see that your forum is ok now. Do you still have problems with alignment?

Re: Changing size of forum?

☪Not_A_Admin
what i dont get is how do i resize my forum??

do i do this?

i copy paste this code

But not the iappletalk forum of course.

 im using yola if you heard of it,

Re: Changing size of forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
Is your problem alignment or resize? For horizontal resize, you should use the nabble_width variable that you mentioned in your post. Vertical resize is not possible, as this is done automatically by the Nabble code.

RE: Changing size of forum?

☪Not_A_Admin
no no basically im using a theme on my site which makes nabble a bit small on the width and i want to resize it so its a bit wider.

Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:13:08 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Changing size of forum?

Is your problem alignment or resize? For horizontal resize, you should use the nabble_width variable that you mentioned in your post. Vertical resize is not possible, as this is done automatically by the Nabble code.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Changing-size-of-forum-tp3805641p3845490.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Changing size of forum?, click here.

Download Messenger onto your mobile for free. Learn more.
12