Changing appearance

Marcozi
I can't change the appearance of my forum - Nabble asks me to log in to do so. The problem is, it asks me to do this while I am logged in. How do i remedy this?

Re: Changing appearance

Harvey
Could be a "caching" issue?

Log out, quit, clear cache, shut down and restart.

Log in again. See if that helps?

DISCLAIMER: I am not Hugo. Just a concerned citizen. :)

Re: Changing appearance

Scott
When I login to my Blog and try to change the apperance, it tells me I don't have permission and I need to ask the admin's permission.  The admin shows up as "lucky4me1matt!" without the quotes.  I don't know who that is, I never entered anything with that informaiton so I don't know how they're linked to my account?

Any ideas?
Scott

Re: Changing appearance

Hugo <Nabble>
Please try again. We just fixed some bugs and a new release is out. Please let me know if you still have issues.