Changing Administrator Username

MD

Changing Administrator Username

MD
I want to change my (admin) username.  But I also want to have all my all of my previous postings automatically update from my old username, to the new one.

When I changed my (admin) username to a new username, I noticed that all of the usernames on my previous posts, did not update.  So, I changed back to my old username.  Can this be done or am I missing something?  Did I need to logout, then log back in to make the change apply?
You've got questions. Someone's got answers.

Re: Changing Administrator Username

MrSun
Just go here. It will always take a little bit of time for the old username to be changed to the new one.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Changing Administrator Username

Hugo <Nabble>
MrSun wrote
It will always take a little bit of time for the old username to be changed to the new one.
Yes, because those pages are cached. We can clear the cache if really needed, but this is done after each release. So just wait some time and it should be ok.