Changed Again!

stmpspaz
Please... whatever you changed today - please change it back!!

My forum has been changed/updated - and we need it to go back to what it was. Your change has over written our customizations (for instance - we have a user search), and every time you make changes it causes our private member only messages to be sent to ALL previous members that are not members any more.

Please change us back

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL.com

Re: Changed Again!

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We didn't change anything this time. No updates.

Re: Changed Again!

stmpspaz
We didn't change anything either. But i know something changed as the "search" feature under our "people" tab is gone - and that always happens when there is a change

Re: Changed Again!

stmpspaz
As best I can tell - whatever happened/changed - happened yesterday afternoon.  I have checked with my server - no changes, I don't know how to make changes - so I am unsure what to do.

Can you restore or something from earlier yesterday? Unfortunately - since we can't remove people who are Registered, they have all started receiving mail from our forum again, even if they aren't members