Change the onload="Nabble.loadMain()"

weasy
Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out how to edit this code and I think it's the one I need: onload="Nabble.loadMain()"

My nabble forum is embedded in a website and when the page with the Nabble forum loads, the page automatically scrolls down to the top of the forum. Is there any way to negate this or shut it off?

Thanks a lot!

Re: Change the onload="Nabble.loadMain()"

GregChapman
weasy wrote
My nabble forum is embedded in a website and when the page with the Nabble forum loads, the page automatically scrolls down to the top of the forum. Is there any way to negate this or shut it off?
See:
http://n5.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=48

Re: Change the onload="Nabble.loadMain()"

weasy
Hey Greg, this is just what I need, but I am still having an issue. The homepage of the forum doesn't scroll automatically anymore, which is what I wanted, but topics and messages still do. This is what I currently have in there:

<script type="text/javascript"> nabble_ignore_scroll = true; nabble_scroll_top = false; </script>
I tried any and all possible combinations and the best combination only yielded the result above. Any idea how to get topics and messages to not scroll automatically as well? Thank you!!

Re: Change the onload="Nabble.loadMain()"

GregChapman
These days (It's been this way for a year or so) when you load a page that includes an embedded Nabble forum, it will display the top of the forum at the top of the window. If you want the top of the page to display at the top of the window, rather than the top of the forum, then include this on your page:

<script type="text/javascript">
  nabble_scroll_top = true;
</script>

i.e. your don't want the page to scroll to the forum, but you do want it to scroll to the top of the page.