Change the Default View

Miriam
Hi there,

Is it possible to select the default forum view??

I would like my forum to default to the 'Threaded' view - but still allow users to change the view if that doesn't suit them.

I've dug around the site and can't seem to find this option if it exists!!

Regards,
Miriam

Re: Change the Default View

Graham Perrin
With Nabble as we know it: the option could clash with the preferences of users.

The user's preference for a view is probably set in a cookie, and that preference applies to all uses of Nabble. IMHO this is a good thing: I like threaded view, and I would not like any forum to over-ride my preference.

There was a similar question last year, Selectable Default View. I have not read that yet, I will do now…