Change color of an appended $div element in macro - moved

Re: Solution to Adding Ranks With Custom Styles!

Malmadork
Oh shoot there is already an issue... If there is only one user on a topic, it will work, however, defaults to the lowest rank when there are multiple members. I am going to try to fix this, but it might take some time.

Thanks again for all your help! If you have any ideas I would gladly accept them!

-Malmadork, Games and More

Re: Solution to Adding Ranks With Custom Styles!

GregChapman
Just a thought from a complete JavaScript ignoramus.

Could this just be happening to you, testing with multiple logins?

As JavaScript is locally actioned, I would have thought that reading the post count on your machine could not affect a post count read on another user's machine half a planet away - but I can imagine that JavaScript's loose typing might be confused if two users on the same machine were playing with the same variables at the same time.

In other words, for normal one login per machine users, there will not be a problem.

Re: Solution to Adding Ranks With Custom Styles!

Malmadork
I think the issue is that the code I ran only appended the style from the first post count to all of them. I've been working on trying to gather each post count div element into an array, then run a forEach function to give a style to each of them independently. Sorry I didint get back to you sooner.
12