Change Title and Meta Tags

Harvey
Would just like to say that this feature is incredibly powerful and most appreciated.

Re: Change Title and Meta Tags

Harvey
Nabble wrote
Page Title
Enter a context-rich title that clearly identifies this page. The title should ideally be less than 64 characters in length.

Meta Description
Enter a brief and concise summary of your page's content. Limit your description to 170 characters or 200 characters at most.
My two cents:

Change "64 characters" to "70 characters" in title.

Change "170 characters to 200 characters at most" to "155 characters" in meta description.

Re: Change Title and Meta Tags

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for the tip.
I've updated the code, but I left the description range as 155-170 chars.
I think this is good enough.

Re: Change Title and Meta Tags

Harvey
Looks good!