Change New Topic

Astra
Hi, im new to Nabble and I'm not so good in NAML editor... I just want to know how I can change "New Topic" to "POST" i just want new topic to be change in post. Plus, how can I separate New Topic to Topics View, People Option... What I mean by separate is I want New Topic on the left side and Topics View, People, Option on the right side...

Thanks...

Re: Change New Topic

GregChapman
Astra wrote
Hi, im new to Nabble and I'm not so good in NAML editor...
Your requests are not trivial.
It's not just NAML you need to understand. The NAML code you need to write has to generate the HTML and CSS code that is required to achieve your objective. Do you have experience with those languages?

It may be better to accept that positioning items on the page is a cosmetic matter that does not affect functionality. Have you fully taken account of the issues that the alignment of those items raise on different sized screens? Have you explored all the app types and other options that affect the layout of various parts of the software. It is possible that some will produce a more acceptable result for you that won't require any coding.

Re: Change New Topic

Astra
Thanks bud.. But I did it already.. I thought it was that difficult..

Re: Change New Topic

GregChapman
Apologies! It looks like I mis-guessed your skill level from the way you phrased your question.

Glad you have got it sorted.