Change Forum Owners

mpafumi
I need to change the forum owner on several forums.  The current former owner is no longer with the project.

http://forums.connectopensource.org/CONNECT-Installation-Issues-f3979355.html
http://forums.connectopensource.org/CONNECT-Developers-f3294228.html
http://forums.connectopensource.org/CONNECT-Users-f3294227.html

I should be the forum only for all three.

Thanks.

Re: Change Forum Owners

Pedro
Please, ask to jason.ray@agilex.com, the current owner.

Re: Change Forum Owners

mpafumi
He's no longer available to the project.  Do we need to delete the forums and recreate them to fix this?

Re: Change Forum Owners

Pedro
You don't need to recreate the forum. But it would be nice to have current owner approval to change the owner.
What is the user name of the user that you want to be the new owner?

Re: Change Forum Owners

jasonray
Happy to turn over the ownership of these forums.

I don't want to be a bottleneck, but I would like to ensure that the ownership remains with someone associated with the project.  I have not been associated with the project in a while and thus do not recognize your nabble handle, and I only see three posts on the forums from your - so I would like some confirmation.

Please drop me an email (jason.ray AT agilex.com) and include someone from the CONNECT govt side on the CC that approves the transfer.  Once I see that the govt representative approves, I will reply to this thread to allow Pedro to make the ownership transfer.

Re: Change Forum Owners

jasonray
thanks to Michael for confirmation on ownership.  Pedro, please transfer ownership.

Re: Change Forum Owners

Pedro
Done.
My test forum.