Change Application Appearance Not Working

Change Application Appearance Not Working

OS-Jason
Hi there, I have noticed that the change application appearance box that comes up isn't doing anything now.

When the box comes up, everything under it is white now. I think before, a preview of the forum would come up. Now it is just white.

The dialog box still shows what it is supposed to show but if I change something it doesn't stick.

I am trying to change some colors but it is not working.

forum.outdoorstockroom.com

Re: Change Application Appearance Not Working

Raven<Nabble>
This issue has been logged for fixing.

Re: Change Application Appearance Not Working

OS-Jason

Re: Change Application Appearance Not Working

Raven<Nabble>
Fixed, should be working now.