Center Ad unit

Harvey
Could you guys center align this ad unit in the column and center remove ads too:

Re: Center Ad unit

Peter <Nabble>
Yes, I'll take a look at it.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Center Ad unit

Peter <Nabble>
We are currently discussing this alignment of the ad and if it stays like this, it would be a custom change only for you. Then I advise you to explore the NAML code a bit before we help you finding it (exploring it will get you more comfortable with it).
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Center Ad unit

Harvey
My first impression is that it is an improvement:

Did you do it across all sites or just mine?

Re: Center Ad unit

Peter <Nabble>
All.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.