Cant recreate user

FameWolf
I created a user and then deleted him. I tried to recreate the same user and it says username in use and email in use however the user is no longer valid. How can i fix this?

Re: Cant recreate user

Hugo <Nabble>
Did you try registering again with the same email and user name? This should bring the user back. Also, I see that you posted with a registered user. So is your problem solved?

Re: Cant recreate user

FameWolf
Thank you for the quick response.
Yes I did try to register the same user again and I get a response, username already exists. (username: Rolf prosynergypb@gmail.com)
Yes The registered account is another account with Nabble.
I have since registered with a different name and am hoping the original name will become available again.
Thinking the database needs to be flushed.

Re: Cant recreate user

Hugo <Nabble>
I just checked our database and that user is already registered. So just go there and login with that account. If you forgot the password, use the "Forgot your password?" link, which can be found on the login screen.