Cant delete mailing list

Ruralinfo.net
I had a mailing list sending posts to one of my subforums, but I am trying to delete this forum now and it is not letting me do it.  Everytime I click to delete the subforum, it gives me this:

Can anyone help please?

This is the one I am trying to delete.. It does have 5808 posts in it, so not sure if that has something to do with it or not?

http://rural-mail-talk.581397.n2.nabble.com/Latest-Rural-and-Postal-News-f5717977.html
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Cant delete mailing list

Ruralinfo.net
In fact I cant delete anything in my forum!!
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Cant delete mailing list

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. We have restarted the server and it should be stable now.
Please try again and let me know if the issue is still there.

Re: Cant delete mailing list

Ruralinfo.net
Hugo, just tried again, and still receiving the same error...  Thanks

Just another quick update on this, I was able to delete a small subforum that did not have but one post in it, but the still cannot delete the large mailing list..  Thanks
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Cant delete mailing list

Hugo <Nabble>
Deletion takes a lot of time on the server where your forum is hosted (n2.nabble.com). You should start the deletion and wait. It may take days, but the archive will be deleted. If you want, we can move your apps to another server that is faster, but old permalinks will not work anymore (all links will change). You would also have to change the embedding snippet in your HTML pages. If this is not an issue, we can go ahead with this. Please let me know.

Re: Cant delete mailing list

Ruralinfo.net
Ok, thats fine Hugo, I can hide it from view until it is totally deleted.. I would rather do that instead of changing everything..  I just wanted to make sure it would delete.  I have hit the delete button a few times yesterday so should I do it again now??
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Cant delete mailing list

Hugo <Nabble>
Ruralinfo.net wrote
Ok, thats fine Hugo, I can hide it from view until it is totally deleted.. I would rather do that instead of changing everything..  I just wanted to make sure it would delete.
Okay.
Ruralinfo.net wrote
I have hit the delete button a few times yesterday so should I do it again now??
Probably not, but you may wait until Friday night to hit that button again because it should delete faster when the server has low traffic. By the way, we are moving some apps out of the n2 server in order to reduce the pressure and make the server faster and more responsive.

Re: Cant delete mailing list

Ruralinfo.net
Hugo, just checking in with you..  It has been a week, and I still am not able to delete this subforum.. I have hit the delete button a couple more times, but I always end up with the same error I posted at the top of this thread.  Just making sure that it is still in the deletion process and should it take over a week?  Thanks
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Cant delete mailing list

Ruralinfo.net
Still cannot get it to delete.. I have tried over and over and I always end up with the screenshot below

Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Cant delete mailing list

Pedro
Hi,
It's a little strange. In this case, we can delete it for you, please confirm your subforum's link.

Re: Cant delete mailing list

Ruralinfo.net
This is the subforum I would like deleted.  Thank You

http://rural-mail-talk.581397.n2.nabble.com/Latest-Rural-and-Postal-News-f5717977.html
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Cant delete mailing list

Pedro
Hi,
it's done.