Cant Login When Embedded on Website

DGSC_DF_Admin
Hello

I noticed there was a thread about this but they went offline so not sure if there is a resolution or what can I do to fix this.

The discussion forum has been up for months embedded on website and no issues.  All the sudden I was not able to login to the discussion forum from my website where its embedded.  I thought maybe something with my account but when I go to Nabble and Discussion Forum there I can login.

From the embedded side you get to the login but it just keep looping asking for login.  No error just keeps asking for login.  However it is weird sometimes what it will do is appear like it logged in and take you to the forum but then you see to reply or post you have to login and again either loops the login screen over and over with no error or it will appear like logged in but you really aren't.

Thank you for any assistance you can supply.

Re: Cant Login When Embedded on Website

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is the link to your site?

Re: Cant Login When Embedded on Website

DGSC_DF_Admin
I've sent an email with our website url which as the domain embedded I assumed that is what you were looking for vs the Nabble URL correct?

Re: Cant Login When Embedded on Website

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Is it possible you remove the forum and embed it again?

Re: Cant Login When Embedded on Website

DGSC_DF_Admin
I tried that, pulled the code, verified it was gone, added the embedded lines from Nabble back in and again same thing go to login, put in login info and screen refreshes as if logged in but its not.

Note that I've used the DevTools and followed the url SessionService.jtp and then after that comes an Empty.jtp all are just blank pages.

Re: Cant Login When Embedded on Website

DGSC_DF_Admin
I also even tried an entire new page on the site adding the forum there, the embedded piece login is no longer working.