Cannot write without logging in

straznik_forum
Cannot write without logging in.

Hey,

I noticed that in my forum you can no longer post / create new topics and reply without logging in.

I did not interfere with the forum settings. The problem appeared yesterday.

This error also occurs in other Nabble forums.

Is the problem known to the Honorable Administration and are you working on it?

Greetings.

Re: Cannot write without logging in

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please read the following thread? http://support.nabble.com/Remove-anonymous-posting-td7605718.html
Please let us know if you have questions.

Re: Cannot write without logging in

straznik_forum
This post was updated on .
Thank you for the information,

I did not pay attention to this post.

Does this mean that unlogged users will no longer be able to write without logging in?

Re: Cannot write without logging in

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, that's correct.

Re: Cannot write without logging in

straznik_forum
It's such a shame. Some of my forum users don't like to log in and are not spammers at all. I think that in such a situation they may give up Nabble ...

Administrator
Please, ask them to register.

Re: Cannot write without logging in

straznik_forum
This post was updated on .
It will be difficult, they do not like to log in as a rule.

I sheck spam every day. And can't you make an exception to this new rule? (In my forum) ?

Link do forum: http://multi-forum.46349.x6.nabble.com/

Re: Cannot write without logging in

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Unfortunately we can't revert the changes.