Cannot move topic...please help!

Betmanager
Hi there!
I tried to move a topic today and I cannot.
It doesn't get to the step where I have to insert the permalink.
It is unresponsive.
What is the problem?
Zeus

Re: Cannot move topic...please help!

Hugo <Nabble>
We fixed the bug in the move post page. Thanks for reporting it.

Re: Cannot move topic...please help!

drinaldi
Bug seems to be back.

I can no longer move topics -- the menu option for moving, which used to appear when clicking the "more" link in a post, has disappeared.  Now, the only menu choices are Edit Post, Delete this Post, Change Post Date, Print Post, and Permalink.

Also, the ability to manually "promote" posts to an upper level in the hierarchy of posts appears to be gone too.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the ability being gone, but the forum topics are now showing as "locked."  I don't recall setting a lock/unlock switch, and for the life of me, I can't find where I might unlock the locked topics.  Locking does not seem to prevent additional posts to the topic by the way.

Re: Cannot move topic...please help!

MortiS-the-Lost
Getting the same thing myself, Move Post/Topic is missing from the menu - this is making my admin duties very hard to carry out this evening
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Cannot move topic...please help!

VOT Productions
Agreed
Helping people

Re: Cannot move topic...please help!

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
Yes, and the POST that used to work to do this from my Firefox plugin doesn't work either.
The back end seems to be gone; it's not just a permission problem.

Re: Cannot move topic...please help!

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
Move post is back but not move topic.  It seems to move them all though.
I've updated my Greasemonkey script; use the latest version here and edit to suit your needs.
http://www.wa5znu.org/2009/08/nabble-move-starred-topics/

Re: Cannot move topic...please help!

Hugo <Nabble>
We fixed the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.