Cannot make user with apostrophe in name a member

Cannot make user with apostrophe in name a member

Theodor Bliesheimer
Hello,

I am the administrator of an embedded Nabble forum. I have a participant called "Ge'en Mearr". Whenever I try to make him a "member", I get the following error in my lower status bar (using IE8):

---
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
Timestamp: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 17:17:33 UTC

Message: Expected ')'
Line: 141476041
Char: 47
Code: 0
URI: http://n3.nabble.com/catalog/Members.jtp?app=97675
---

Adding people as members without apostrophes in their names causes no problems. Any idea how to fix this?

Re: Cannot make user with apostrophe in name a member

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. We have fixed the bug and the next release will let you add that user without problems.

Re: Cannot make user with apostrophe in name a member

Theodor Bliesheimer
Could you give a rough estimate when the next release will come out?

Re: Cannot make user with apostrophe in name a member

Hugo <Nabble>
I added "Ge'en Mearr" to your list of members so that you don't have to worry about this.