Cannot leave comments on blog!

Hen

Cannot leave comments on blog!

Hen
Okay, so I have a nabble blog at http://bitememanga.com/, and I have it set up so that only the two owners of the website can make posts, but that also makes it so that nobody can leave comments?  How do I make it so that anybody can leave comments, but only the two administrators can make actual posts?
Go earn free stuff at Points2shop! It's free and easy! I've already earned a bunch.

Re: Cannot leave comments on blog!

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
Don't use the "Who can view & post" option.  Instead, use "Restrict New Topics & Sub-Forums" and add the other person as a admin/co-owner.

shoes

zhangyun
Hen

Can somebody please tell me where the restrict new topics and subforums option is?
Go earn free stuff at Points2shop! It's free and easy! I've already earned a bunch.

Re: Cannot leave comments on blog!

Hugo <Nabble>
This option is now part of the "Who can view & post?" configuration. Please open that screen and read each option.
Hen

Re: Cannot leave comments on blog!

Hen
Okay, I read each one of them, but I still can't figure out which option makes it so I am the only person who can post, but anybody can comment.

Go earn free stuff at Points2shop! It's free and easy! I've already earned a bunch.

Re: Cannot leave comments on blog!

Hugo <Nabble>
The option you need is "Everyone can participate, but restricted topics". After selecting this option, please go to "Options > Users > Who are members?" and make sure you are the only member of the list. Please let me know if you still have questions, comments or concerns.