Cannot change/degrade the creator account to a plain user account ?

Cannot change/degrade the creator account to a plain user account ?

Uffe Jakobsen
Hi,

Many years ago I created the archive as/with my primary email address and thus ended up at both the creator and admin of the list archive...

Now I've created a new user with my secondary email address - and promoted this user to admin of the list archive.
I've removed the administrator membership from my primary email address - but when I login with my primary email address it still seems that I have admin rights without being in the administrator group anymore.

It seems to me that I cannot change/degrade the creator account to a plain user account ?

Re: Cannot change/degrade the creator account to a plain user account ?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I made myself owner of the site. Can you please check if it's working properly?

Re: Cannot change/degrade the creator account to a plain user account ?

Uffe Jakobsen
Thanks for your reply :-)

Israel <Nabble> wrote
I made myself owner of the site. Can you please check if it's working properly?
Yes, now the original user/creator no longer has administrator rights...

So - what is the next step ? making my secondary email/user in the administrator group into a "creator/owner" ?

or ?

Administrator
What is your secondary email? I will make it owner of the site.

Re: Cannot change/degrade the creator account to a plain user account ?

Uffe Jakobsen
Israel <Nabble> wrote
What is your secondary email? I will make it owner of the site.
Hmm With your administrative rights you could easily give the site away to a complete stranger....

Anyway my secondary email is attached to the only administrator that is left in the group - named "Admin - Uffe Jakobsen" and the email attached to that user is (endoded) uffe <at< starion >dot> dk

Administrator
Can you please check if it is ok?

Re: Cannot change/degrade the creator account to a plain user account ?

Uffe Jakobsen
Israel <Nabble> wrote
Can you please check if it is ok?
Yes it looks ok - but it is difficult to see what you have changed

I can see that your account and mine secondary both are in the admin group

Re: Cannot change/degrade the creator account to a plain user account ?

Uffe Jakobsen
Uffe Jakobsen wrote
Israel <Nabble> wrote
Ah wait now I spotted the difference - the "created by" in the bottom have changed to my secondary user - just as it was supposed to...  :-)

Re: Cannot change/degrade the creator account to a plain user account ?

Uffe Jakobsen
Israel <Nabble> wrote
Can you please check if it is ok?
Thanks for you quick response and help :-)
I've removed your account from the admin group
My guess is that you have no real interest in the group itself - should I remove you from the group ? or will you do that yourself ?