Cannot Embed

r0lovic
I copy and pasted the code for embedding the forum to a blank html page called Test.html  Below is the code:

<head>
</head>
        SuzieB Forum
When I open this page on my local machine, the forum shows up.  When I upload Test.html to my godaddy shared hosting site, I only get a blank page.  When I change the http to https in the above code, I get a blank page on both the local machine and the godaddy hosted site.  I am having 2 issues here.

1.  Getting a blank page on hosted site (http)
2.  Getting blank page when switching to https (local machine and hosted site)

I thought I had read in another thread that you had added support for https.

Re: Cannot Embed

r0lovic
Update:  The http protocol is working on both hosted site and local machine.  It appears that the only issue is the http protocol.

Re: Cannot Embed

r0lovic
I just read that you need a custom domain name to uses https.  I just changed to the following custom domain name for my forum and just added the CNAME record in my DNS:

forum.suziebfitness.com

Can you please enable https for this custom domain name?

Thank you.

Re: Cannot Embed

Raven<Nabble>
Done

Re: Cannot Embed

r0lovic
Raven,

Thank you so much.  It is working perfectly so far!