Cannot Delete Or Respond In Thread

Gary Lewis
I had a newbie create two new threads/topics today with the exact same title and the exact first post.  I got his concurrence to delete one, so I moved one post from one thread to the other, but then couldn't even see much less move other posts.  When I clicked Options for the topic or More for a post I got "Loading" and it did that for hours.

I finally deleted that thread/topic, but no one can do anything with the other thread/topic.  We cannot reply nor even see the other posts and I still get Loading.

The rest of the forum appears to be working ok, but this one topic is crazy: http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/1982-F150-td67351.html

Is there a way to delete the topic another way?
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/