Can you switch all of your forums from Nabble1 to Nabble2 and keep the same account?

Can you switch all of your forums from Nabble1 to Nabble2 and keep the same account?

Miku-Marmalade
So anyways, I don't know if anyone read my previous post. You probably didn't.
So I see that there's some new Nabble2 forum things, am I right?
I'd like to know if I can switch all of my old forums into the new Nabble2. I think this may be the answer to my previous question. Also can that be a result of me not being able to log in? Truthfully I'd MUCH prefer not to quit using Nabble. I want my forums back.

Re: Can you switch all of your forums from Nabble1 to Nabble2 and keep the same account?

Hugo <Nabble>
Miku-Marmalade wrote
So I see that there's some new Nabble2 forum things, am I right?
You are right, Nabble2 is the new system, with more features and better architecture.
Miku-Marmalade wrote
I'd like to know if I can switch all of my old forums into the new Nabble2. I think this may be the answer to my previous question.
Yes, just post the links to the forums you want to migrate and we will do it.
Miku-Marmalade wrote
Also can that be a result of me not being able to log in?
You should register again with Nabble2 because this is a different system. Registration takes less than 1 minute.