Can you change your name and/or other peoples names on your forum? I want to add <Administrator> to the end of my name, and maybe other people's names.

Can you change your name and/or other peoples names on your forum? I want to add <Administrator> to the end of my name, and maybe other people's names.

Zicorth
Is this possible? If so, how?

Re: Can you change your name and/or other peoples names on your forum? I want to add <Administrator> to the end of my name, and maybe other people's names.

Zicorth
By the way, how do I add the red thumbtack thing to my forum, that makes the post stay at the top?

Please Reply!

You can only change your user name (go to your profile, click on personal settings and edit personal information). You should ask other users to edit their names.

Re: Can you change your name and/or other peoples names on your forum? I want to add <Administrator> to the end of my name, and maybe other people's names.

Open the topic and click on "Options > Pin topic". You must be the forum administrator to do this.