Can you block image uploads on certain sub-forums?

Can you block image uploads on certain sub-forums?

TheMaddHattress
We're currently on a SPAM wave (does any of this ever actually work for them) and the same BS photo posts keep getting posted. I've got it set up where the only sub-forum a registered user can post in is the welcome page so they can request membership status  to use the other sub-forums (to weed out SPAM bots), but this is where they are posting to. This is the only sub-forum where I would like to block the image options, but I can't figure out if/how this can be done. Posting links and whatnot is what it is, and they get deleted and banned within the day, but the images could get more involved than what our users should be seeing on our forum. This is a family friendly group so I want to make sure that they don't get further than the cute girl images that have been posted (although one was a non-nude, but pushing it shot).

Re: Can you block image uploads on certain sub-forums?

haozwang<Nabble>
We are tackling this issue now