Can you assign priority to someone other than myself?

Can you assign priority to someone other than myself?

Rei_KY_Spirit
I made a new admin, and I was hoping that I can assign a priority to him. But when I clicked assign to, and then the person name drop thing, I only saw my name. Is there a way to assign a priority to my admin?
When life becomes depressing and it makes you want to kill yourself, get a pencil and write down random things on paper; writing a whole fantasy land makes things a whole lot better.

Re: Can you assign priority to someone other than myself?

Hugo <Nabble>
You should be able to see all members in that dropdown. Please post a link to the exact forum where this problem happens. Please try other forums and let me know if that user is available or not in the dropdown.

At this moment, we are fixing a bug related to work groups and this should be solved by Monday. I'm not sure this bug is the cause of your problem, so please give me the details above and we will find a solution.