Can't upload files or images > 80k

arcachofo

Hi.

My forum is https://forum.simulide.com/

I can't upload files aprox > 80k.
I don't know exactly when this behavior started, at least a few days, but i don't remember having this limitacion defore.

The upload widget appears, i browse my filesystem, select file, click upload, but nothing happens, no matter how long i wait.
For smaller files it works ok.

Regards.

Re: Can't upload files or images > 80k

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please send me the file so that I can check this on my side?

Re: Can't upload files or images > 80k

arcachofo
It happens with any file, with "More->Upload a File" or "Insert Image"

As an example my last try was with this file with "Insert Image" feature:

Finally i decided to crop the image, see this post:
https://forum.simulide.com/Can-t-compile-or-debug-asm-files-td383.html

Here i have no problem, indeed it's just ~170KB and here it uploads almost instantaneously.

Re: Can't upload files or images > 80k

arcachofo
Hi.

Is there anything i can do or check to solve this issue?

This limitation causes a lot of problems, specially with images.

Re: Can't upload files or images > 80k

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Try to convert the image to "PNG" format.